Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween Happenings



I can't believe that it's been over a month since I posted something on my blog! I would say that I'm disappointed, but just because I haven't been writing don't think that I've been stagnant. I've been very busy with another one of my renaissance loves - baking and treat making!

I had a very prosperous Halloween season with my Chocolate Pretzel Lollipops. They were a big hit with both kids and adults! And in case you missed out, I will definitely be making them again for the Christmas Season - maybe even for Thanksgiving if I can find some designs I like, but so far I haven't seen anything fantastic. Anyway, here are some pics of the lollys I made. As of right now, I am in the midst of a cupcake brainstorming and baking frenzy. More pics to come!!



No comments:

Post a Comment